- Pet poisoning helplines offer immediate support in an emergency for a consultation fee.
- Located in Bend, Partners In Care is Central Oregon’s only independent, non-hospital based, not-for-profit home health and hospice organization.
- Grooming and luxury boarding services for Central Oregon pets.
- Pet Insurance provides financial relief when companion animals have unexpected healthcare costs.
When Dogs Want to Work
- This program gives owners and pets the training needed to work as support animals visiting hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and schools.
Websites of Interest for Pet Owners
- OVMA is the statewide veterinary association that is dedicated to serving the veterinary profession and the public through education, public relations and political action
- The Central Oregon Veterinarians site provides information on local veterinary clinics and pet hospitals. Find local veterinarians and clinics that specialize in certain types of animals and diseases.
- The AVMA provides comprehensive information for veterinary professionals, public health officials, pet owners and animal lovers
- This is the American Animal Hospital Association’s site for client education. This is a great source for information about pets of all species.
- This is the world’s first and largest online veterinary community. Here you will find excellent client education material for all companion animal species.
- This website provides great cat information and videos. There is an option to subscribe to their outstanding newsletter.
- The trusted leaders in feline health and welfare for the veterinary community and cat caregivers, the AAFP website provides useful informatoin on feline care.
- A non-profit organization of veterinarians and parasitologists dedicated to protecting families and pets from zoonotic diseases and parasites.
- The AAEP's mission is to improve the health and welfare of horses. Search for a health topic, ask your own questions or sign up for a horse owner e-newsletter here.
- This large website which is a partner of AAEP, is a great resource with many articles to help educate horse owners for the benefit of all horses.